-

2011年8月3日星期三

Looking for a cool rock band?

-I dig the wack stuff. Something similar to My Chemical Romance, Green Day, Muse...that kind of thing. THANKSrise against or blink 182Skillet (Christian Rock)

Rise Against (Punk Rock)

Forever The Sickest Kids (Pop Punk)

The Maine (Alt. Rock)

Simple Plan (Punk Rock)

The Downtown Fiction (Alt. Rock)

Hoobstank (Alt. Rock)

The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus (Alt. Rock)

Panic! At The Disco (Pop Punk)

Boys Like Girls (Pop Rock)

Fall Out Boy (Punk Rock)

Good Charlotte (Punk Rock)

Linkin Park (Rap Metal)
Antiflag, Bowling for Soup, Against Me, Good Charolette, 30 Seconds to Mars, Clash, Ramones, Paramore, and more that I can't think of at the moment :)
Listen to Low vs. Diamond!! My favorite song by them is I'll be. Also Angels and airwaves?
SICK PUPPIES AND THREE DAYS GRACE.
Orange
Social Distortion is a band as yours, just not as gay
Falling in reverse =)

They're really awesome if you ask me!
Relient K is really good. Its sort of rock.
From First to Last.

没有评论:

发表评论