-

2011年8月3日星期三

Favourite Taylor Swift songs?

-Its kinda tough to pick but I would say Enchanted, Tim McGraw and Never Grow Up.

How about yours? (if u listen to her)Never Grow up

Mean

December

Our Song-love story鈾?br>
-speak now鈾?br>
-mean鈾?br>
-fifteen鈾?br>
-forever and always鈾?br>
-fearless鈾?br>
-the story of us鈾?br>
i loveeee taylor swift sooooo much鈾?/div>

  • 3 days ago

  • Report Abuse



Fifteen

Should've Said No

Picture To Burn

Stay Beautiful

White Horse

Teardrops On My Guitar

Speak Now



Most of the songs are from her debut album. I think that album sounded the most country-like.
1. Untouchable

2. Back to December

3. Last Kiss

4. The Best Day



<3
Mean

Story of Us

Love Story

You Belong with Me

Forever and Always



The list can just go on and on because she is an amazing artist, and all her songs are great!
Mean, Our Song, Tim Mcgraw, and December(:
Our Song by far is my favorite, I sing it all the time and I know EVERY word! :D
Mary's Song, Change, and Tim McGraw
fifteen

没有评论:

发表评论