-

2011年8月3日星期三

Give me some good rap/Hip-Hop music to listen to.?

-I don't want to listen to any Un-known rappers!

Anybody like:

Slim shaddy

Drake

Lil Wayne

Travis porter

New boyzListen to Eminem - Lighters (Ft. Royce Da 5'9 & Bruno Mars)

It's very recent and Eminem rap is so sick and Bruno Mars just makes the song better with his vocals!



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DS_2v9O4l鈥?/a>



I'm sure your familiar with these artist. Well I hope soJust a little tune I like,



Nas - Hip Hop is Dead,



He is not unknown, he used to roll with Dre, Snoop Dog, maybe 2Pac, speaking of 2Pac he made a song called Changes Ft Styles P, if your a teenager, you will remember it, it used to be well known.
Lol... Then why are you asking you just answered your own question ....

But any ways...

RHYME ASYLUM

AOTP

JMT

ATMOSPHERE

GRIEVES

7L&ESOTERIC

GODCOMPLEX

ASOPE ROCK
Did you know that.

HIP-HOP, OBAMA, + SMASH and GRAB.

Are all tied together now.

see animation.

http://youtu.be/KVMXuCSjRM4
These won't be unkown rapper they will be some of the best rappers



DMX

Tupac

Biggie

Nas

Rakim

Lupe Fiasco

N.W.A

Ice Cube

Easy E



Listen to them . Since you like lil wayne and that garbage you need a wake up call anyway
Joker- Drake

Dreams money can buy- Drake

City is mine- Drake



Single- Lil wayne

Dr.Carter- Lil wayne



Im infinte- Eminem
this rap: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFw7dElyQ鈥?/a> starts at 0:43
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJ1UyztgN鈥?/a>



There's some Slim Shady.
Nas - Illmatic.
ONLY EMINEM
So basically you think if there not on the radio or mtv they cant be good?



Theres truly no hope for you smh :(
Nikki Minaj rolls ova.....da best
big sean, j cole, wale, & tyga .. you mite like them! hope I helped. lol(:
YES YES YES! A true Eminem fan atlast!

I'd like to recommend::

The Way I Am

Just Don't Give A ****

Still don't give a ****

Superman

Marshall Mathers

Be careful what you wish for

When I'm Gone

Oh, and there's this epic Lil Wayne song called "My Life"

Check em' out!
good rap /hi hop?



There isn't any!



Only 5 thumbs down!!! Come on ya slackers!!! I'm still in with a chance for best answer :D

没有评论:

发表评论