-

2011年8月3日星期三

Drake or Lil'wayne? Which is better?

-Drake Or Lil'wayne?

& top 5 favorite songs by them.To be honest , I love both of them but I have to go with Drake . He truely is talented . Top 5 songs by him would have to be :



5 ) Say What's Real

4 ) Cece's Interlude

3 ) Let's Call It Off

2 ) Marvin's Room

1 ) TRUST ISSUES <3When Wayne was big I did like him a lot.

However, now days I seem to like Drakes stuff more.



Maybe it's just cause I'm getting older and Wayne has an appeal for the younger crowd.. idk either that or cause he's been gone for a while and I'm not use to him like before..



I'll see in a year or so, maybe he'll grow on me again..

For some reason NOW i can't help but picture a frog when he raps =( Idk why.. but still like the both of them.
Neither they sound the same . Drake is a lil wayne clone with a new voice . And Lil Wayne is gay.



At this point in time if i had to pick it would be Drake.

1.Forever (i actually really liked this song)

2.Over

3.Miss Me

4.Succesful

5.Best I ever Had
lil wayne by far
I don't listen to either, But I choose Drake because I spent a fair amount of my teen years watching him on Degrassi: The Next Generation.
Tupac shakur
Drake duuuh
Lil Wayne is slightly better I guess.

BQ: I don't like 5 songs by either of them.
They aren't great but Drake has better lyrics
neither
Drake- Best I Ever Had
Lil Wayne

没有评论:

发表评论