-

2011年8月3日星期三

Do you like Busdriver?

-i asked a question a few days ago and i mention'd him and not alot of people have heard of him. heres one of his songs if you haven't heard him http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOYX1FDbI鈥?/a>



BQ: Rate the song out of 10Busdriver has a very strange voice and abstract style, and I've come to appreciate that and like him.



BQ: imaginary places is one of my favorite songs from him 10/10Tony Hawk's Underground!



I've heard of him but I never remembered that song was by him. I heard that track like 6 years ago.



BQ: 9/10, partly because of the nostalgia. But I never knew what he's saying.
He has got skill. I'll give him that. But he's an acquired taste. Still I like him. He has a good solid discography too. He may even cut a top 10 list for best West Coast MC's.

BQ: 8.5/10



lol @ NAT deleting his fail of an answer at trying to be funny.
He's okay, I've heard some songs by him, don't listen to him. Agree with the people who said you can barely understand what he's saying. And his flow is unique but annoying at times.



BQ: 5/10
''I just wanna hold your head when you die'' LOL he raps fast as fxck
I heard about 2 words :S he aint horrible

but id prefer to hear some lyrics.
Love the tune and speed but not his voice :(

6/10
I've heard of him, but I never really liked him. Too fast for me and I can't understand what he's saying.

BQ: 7.5/10
4/10
Not bad. I'm usually not too into people who spit very fast like that though.



BQ: 6/10
Not that much. He's really grating and annoying.



6/10
I cant stand stuff like that

没有评论:

发表评论