-

2011年8月4日星期四

Any online song makers?

-I wrote a song, and I want to show all my friends, but without the music, it'll sound bad-ish, and I can't sing it, because my voice isn't all that great. Is there anything on the Internet or any apps that can turn my lyrics into a song with a tune and beat that I'd like?



聽Thank you!(:Audacity is a great free audio tool to record your song with. It has multiple channel recording and all. This would get you going. That way you can record, rerecord and edit the parts of the song until you're happy with the vocals.



To add in a beat and the rest of it, I only know of commercial music production software such as "Reason" and "Fruity Loops Studio". I don't know how musically capable you are but learning to use such software can get a bit daunting for a novice.



You have to think of a tune that would fit the lyrics...



Usually, I create the beat first and then add lyrics to it. That way, I'm sure it will fit together and sound great.



If you like you could always pm me and I can try and help you out.there's a few electric pianos out there that can do that (aka synthesizers) if you feel like investing some money. Youtube would work too. You can upload your video and then play around with some programs to enhance your voice and make a simple beat. idk any program specifics, but they're definitely out there.

没有评论:

发表评论