-

2011年8月4日星期四

What's your favorite Deep Purple,Dream Theater and UFO songs?

-name your favorite 5 if possible???



Thanks!!deep purple: Hush, highway star, child in time, knocking at your back door and burn



dream theater: pull me under, another day, Wither, A Nightmare to remember, the count of tuscany



UFO: doctor, doctor, rock bottom, lights out, only you can rock me, high flyer



what's yours?Deep Purple:



My Woman From Tokyo

Black Night

Speed King

Highway Star



UFO - I saw them once many years ago and like them but don't really know their music all that well.



Dream Theatre - Only saw a concert on tv and though I'll say they're a great band which I could get into at a live concert, not extremely interested in them at this point to check the band out any farther.
Never heard UFO, and I know only one Deep Purple song (Highway Star).



In the presence of the enemies pt.1 and pt.2 are my favorite Dream Theater songs.

没有评论:

发表评论