-

2011年8月4日星期四

Summer romance ending songs etc help please?

-I need a few songs about summer romance ending. I had a summer romance with this guy I really like. we aren't dating but we practically are and in a couple weeks I'm going off to college 3 hours away while he stays here and he said he still wants to keep in touch and see me as much as he can. I just want some songs relating to this situation about leaving a guy I care about. please and thank you!Summer Lovin--Olivia Newton John and John Travolta..its old but fitting to your problem and actually kind of a cool song.'Summer Skin' by Death Cab for Cutie :)

it's about exactly that and a great song <3



"On the night you left I came over

And we peeled the freckles from our shoulders

Our brand new coats so flushed and pink

And I knew your heart I couldn't win

Cause the season's change was a conduit

And we'd left our love in our summer skin"

没有评论:

发表评论