-

2011年8月4日星期四

RHH: Can someone reccomend me a good Odd Future release?

-Im not a fan of tylers albums, didnt like them.



Although I liked Earl....and thats the only releases I have heardIf you've heard EARL, that's my favorite



The other ones I like:

MellowHype: YelloWhite and BlackenedWhite (2 different mixtapes, i prefer yellow) mellowhype is Hodgy beats(the rapper) and left brain(producer)

Frank Ocean-Nostalgia, Ultra(more of a r&b type of thing with the odd future style of being wild and shock value type stuff) but I like that one a lot.





Also, you may want to check out their 2nd group mixtape, Radical. It has everyone I'm pretty sure, but it was after Casey veggies left and he's pretty good. But it has Earl





But of what I recommended, YOU would probably like yellowhite the most.It's hard to find full, working downloads of the mixtapes, so I'd recommend getting one of the physical releases you can find in stores. Mellowhype's (Left Brain & Hodgy Beats) re-release of BlackenedWhite is incredible. The beats are out of this world and compliment Hodgy's flow. "Loaded" featuring Mike G is my favorite off the whole album, and a lot of the tracks are scary good.
Frank Ocean - Nostalgia, Mellowhype - Blackenedhype



I wouldn't recommend the group mixtape. It's mostly recycled material from bastard. Though you could check it out anyways.
i like

Earl by Earl

Yellow/white and Blackenedwhite by Mellowhype

Nostalgia, ultra by Frank Ocean

Ali by Mike G
Yah, Nostalgia, Ultra and BlackenedWhite are two other good ones...
Frank Ocean - Nostalgia, ULTRA.
I've heard several OF releases and Earl was the only one I liked. Hope he comes back.

没有评论:

发表评论