-

2011年8月4日星期四

Favourite Avenged Sevenfold Song?

-Mine Is So Far Away. When I first saw The Music Video For It I Cryed. It So Sad.I cried also!!

the footage of the Rev ): so sad..

I really like Welcome To The Family & Scream



Im so happy, I went to see them on Thursday Night In Brisbane (Australia) Absoutly Amazing!!!!

I moshed all the way to the front and Syn Gates (Lead Guitarist) Winked at me!!! I am so proud ><

What a hottie <3 Got quite a few "battle scars" to prove it hahaha. Such an amazing night!!!



I LOVE A7X!!Fiction is my newest favorite. I get the chills everytime I hear The Rev sing.

In general, though, Unholy Confessions, Second Heartbeat, Scream, Thick And Thin are some of my favorites. Honestly, I love them all.

The music video for So Far Away is very sad, yes. But I can't help but smile when I watch it.

I can't lie though, I've only seen it a few times because I cry like a baby every time. Even someone who doesn't know or even like A7X can't help but feel how heartbroken they are that they lost their best friend.

By the way, because I mentioned Unholy Confessions being one of my favorites.. It is genuinely one of their best live songs. If you want a song to get the crowd pumped, that's it.
Their cover of walk. Obviously it cant compare to the original by Pantera but in that song they are impressive, especially in the vocal department. I usually find their stuff is very whiny vocally and so it was great to hear their singer not sounding whiny, especially on a song like walk known for phillip anselmo roaring through it like a badass.

It may seem funny that i picked a cover as my favourite song they have done but like i said its not whiny at all which is a good thing. If their singer didnt whine through songs that they wrote i might like them.
From each album because I can't pick just one...



Shattered by Broken Dreams (it's the only really good song on that album)

Second Heartbeat, or Won't See You Tonight (both parts)

M.I.A. or Sidewinder

A Little Piece of Heaven, or Scream

Demons or Girl I Know

Danger Line, or Save Me, or So Far Away.



Okay, so I really like A7X...
Tonight The World Dies, Critical Acclaim...but I guess I'm gonna go with a "classic" A7X song and say Unholy Confessions =)
Mine is So Far Away too. Some of my other favorites are Chapter 4, Nightmare, Trashed and Scattered and Crossroads.
Chapter Four is a good song!!
Unbound (the wild ride) is my favorite. I also like Lost and Beast and the Harlot.
Dear god is also a good one...
Dear god and so far away
Scream and So Far Away.
Mine's a little piece of heaven.
M.I.A and Wicked End are definitely the best songs!

没有评论:

发表评论