-

2011年8月3日星期三

Does anyone feel sorry for Rebecca Black?

-The girls only 14 years old and some people give her too much undeserving crap. That's lot of horrible musicians out there that don't get picked on as much as Black. I feel sorry for her.Of course I do. No one deserves death threats, insults about how they look. She was just a girl who wanted to fullfil her dream. And it isn't 'just life,' because no one deserves what she got.



Edit: Oh my gosh people need to leave her alone. Grow up, people.i think she's an awful singer who wrote a very dull, shallow and meaningless song...but still, i feel bad for her, because everyone is entitled to chase their dreams and that's just what she's doing, she has every right to. just because i don't like her doesn't mean i can give her abuse because she's still a person...no one should be allowed to be so harsh just because someone's doing what they love.

that being said, she went into the world of music, and chances are, you'rer going to find people who oppose you. she knew full well what she was doing by releasing a song, and if you can't take criticism then you shouldn't, as someone else said, "jump into a den of wolves."

i don't like her, and i'm entitled to my own opinion, but she's entitled to do what she wants and she shouldn't get so much crap from everyone for doing that.
I do too, I mean, don't get me wrong, she's not that good of a singer, Friday and my moment are bad, but hey, people don't have to be so mean to her, shes 14 years old, and she didn't even write her own music, the rapper in Friday wrote Friday, and I don't know who wrote my moment, but ether way, it's not her fault, she deserves none of the bad tings that people type/say about her.
No I do not. But we do not really know the full story, it could of been the record label that pushed her into it and I would not go as far as to threaten her. But still, Friday is a terrible song, nuff' said.
I give her points for putting her music out there. I don't like her music since I am 18 and honestly don't pay much attention, but my niece loves her so eh. There's so much rage on the Internet and it has to go somewhere I guess. Do I agree, no. She's only 14.
no
Yes and no.

I feel she gets a little "too much" hate. But due to how awful her song(s) are she does deserve a LOT of hate.
Yea i feel sorry for her, she really doesnt deserve all this hate...

But i have to say it is funny how everybody hates her for just making a song xD
No, because the music industry is tough. You shouldn't put yourself out there as a musician if you're not willing to face criticism. But some people are going a bit too far with it though.
Yes. But people are simple-minded idiots.
Yes. I also fell bad for her that it seems her parents are using her for money
I feel sorry for people who bought her music.
dont care about mainstream pop media.
musician??
Yep



and no, that isn't life. How many people here can say they've had death threats @ the age of 14.
Lots of people do. I'm not one of them.
Yeah, but that's life for ya. ):
yeah i do feel sorry for her but ...shes not tht good of a singer lol but yeah ..
Gotta take the bad with the good. I don't feel sorry for her.
she wrapped herself in steaks and jumped in shark infested waters what do you expect
She jumped into a den of wolves, I don't care.
yeah people are being quite mean to her
**** no! She can suck my d*ck first:)
No! Her voice killed my cat!!!!!

没有评论:

发表评论