-

2011年8月4日星期四

Any moving, romantic and love song suggestions?

-Leona Lewis - Run, Matthew West - More, Bilan Dima - Never Let You Go, The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus - Your Guardian AngelLeona Lewis - Run, Matthew West - More, Bilan Dima - Never Let You Go, The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus - Your Guardian AngelI've had the time of my life-Dirty Dancing

My heart will go on-Celine Dion-Titanic

Jar of Hearts-Christina Perri

California King Bed-Rihanna

Love Story-Taylor Swift

Heart Vacancy-The Wanted

Fight For This Love-Cheryl Cole

Parachute-Cheryl Cole

Someone Like You-Adele

Judas-Lady Gaga
Hallelujah

Hey there Delilah

You are by far my favourite



that's all I can think of at the top of my head, they are good! The last one is my favourite, but it's not popular.. here's a link! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6Nz_TkgR鈥?/a>

没有评论:

发表评论